Saturday, November 13, 2010

Taiji Brand Group

Taiji Brand Group has a new web site and has graciously featured my site under "Work". Thank you, and congratulations on a beautiful site.
Having the support of Caroll Taiji and the Taiji Brand Group has helped me immensely. The model photo shoot still a clear and fabulous memory. Working alone in the studio most days leaves me craving creative interaction, and I certainly had a full day of it with Caroll and Nik West the photographer.
I hope that the spring will see me working with them again to update the images on the site.

Please take a look at their web site at
taiji.ca

Along with the web site Caroll designed my product cards and my new business cards. I love fine paper and what a treat it was working with Gord Wright at Hemlock Printing.

Hiring professionals whose work you admire is always worth it.

my new business cards


jewellery hang tags

Thank you!

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment